- 400 g tin cannelini beans, drained & rinsed
- 3 heaped tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 heaped tablespoon lemon juice, about half a lemon
- 95 g tin tuna in oil drained
- 7 sprigs parsley
- 8 Kalamata Olives, remove pits
- extra virgin olive oil to drizzle
Place parsley and kalamata olives into mixing bowl and chop 2-3 sec/speed7.
Scrape down the sides and add cannellini beans,tuna,extra virgin olive oil,lemon juice and chop 2 sec/speed 4.
Scoop into serving bowl and drizzle with extra olive oil.
italian white bean and tuna dip
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup
- Simple hearty pumpkin soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing