- 400 g tin cannelini beans, drained & rinsed
- 3 heaped tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 heaped tablespoon lemon juice, about half a lemon
- 95 g tin tuna in oil drained
- 7 sprigs parsley
- 8 Kalamata Olives, remove pits
- extra virgin olive oil to drizzle
Place parsley and kalamata olives into mixing bowl and chop 2-3 sec/speed7.
Scrape down the sides and add cannellini beans,tuna,extra virgin olive oil,lemon juice and chop 2 sec/speed 4.
Scoop into serving bowl and drizzle with extra olive oil.
italian white bean and tuna dip
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Passionfruit apple jam
- Strawberry Curd
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Nduja (Salami Spread)
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 'The Dip' of all dips
- Fussy Eaters Hidden Ingredient Sauce
- . Healthy Lemon Salad Dressing Recipes:
- Black Bean Dip
- Yuzu Mayonnaise
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise
- Corn Chowder
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Zucchini Fritters
- Pete's scotch eggs
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby