- 400 g tin cannelini beans, drained & rinsed
- 3 heaped tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 heaped tablespoon lemon juice, about half a lemon
- 95 g tin tuna in oil drained
- 7 sprigs parsley
- 8 Kalamata Olives, remove pits
- extra virgin olive oil to drizzle
Place parsley and kalamata olives into mixing bowl and chop 2-3 sec/speed7.
Scrape down the sides and add cannellini beans,tuna,extra virgin olive oil,lemon juice and chop 2 sec/speed 4.
Scoop into serving bowl and drizzle with extra olive oil.
italian white bean and tuna dip
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green Fig Marmalade with Orange
- Peach Jam
- Mustard Sauce
- Variation Peach Butter
- Spicy Pear Chutney
- Fig and Apricot Jam (fresh fruit version)
- Fig Paste
- Fathers Favourite Sauce
- Nut and seed butter
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- Low Sugar Plum Jam or Apricot Jam
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version