- 400 g tin cannelini beans, drained & rinsed
- 3 heaped tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 heaped tablespoon lemon juice, about half a lemon
- 95 g tin tuna in oil drained
- 7 sprigs parsley
- 8 Kalamata Olives, remove pits
- extra virgin olive oil to drizzle
Place parsley and kalamata olives into mixing bowl and chop 2-3 sec/speed7.
Scrape down the sides and add cannellini beans,tuna,extra virgin olive oil,lemon juice and chop 2 sec/speed 4.
Scoop into serving bowl and drizzle with extra olive oil.
italian white bean and tuna dip
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- SEHAM’S POTATO BAKE
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Rima’s Chefitup Maryam Mounajed’s Lamb Shank Mansef
- Easter Brunch Kedgeree