- 6 sprigs fresh mint, Leaves Only
- 2 sprig parsley, Leaves Only
- 250 g feta cheese, Break up into pieces
- 200 g sour cream
- 2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, to suit taste
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1 sprigs fresh mint, for garnish
- oil, for garnish
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place mint, parsley into Bowl Chop for 2 sec/sp8
Scrape sides of bowl.
Add the crumbled Feta cheese
salt and pepper to suit your taste
mix on 4 sec/sp3
Garnish with sprig of mint and a drizzle of olive oil.
Accessories you need
Serve with Toasted pita bread or lavoush!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Easy Batter
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread