- 30 g fat or oil, AIP I used animal fat
- 5 --- carrots, peeled roughly cut
- 3 --- Beetroots, peeled cut into quarters
- 1 brown onion, cut in 1/4
- 3 garlic cloves, whole
- 750 g Bone Broth
- 40 g tamarind pulp concentrate
- 25 g apple cider vinegar, could use kombucha or kefir
- 2 tsp dried oregano, could use fresh
- 1 tsp Thyme, fresh
- 1 tsp basil, fresh or dried
- 1-2 cloves
- Himalayan salt, pinch
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Heat fat/oil in TM Bowl on 100 deg, 2 min, SPD 1.
Add chopped carrot, beetroot, onion and garlic - cook with MC OFF, steamer basket on top 100 deg, 10 min, spd 1.5.
Add bone broth, tamarind, vinegar, and herbs and salt - MC OFF, steamer basket on top 100 deg, 35 min, spd 1.5.
When finished, blend on spd 5 and gradually turn to spd 9 for 1min. MC ON.
pour into sterlized jar or bottle - it is quite thick so can add some filtered water.
No Mato sauce
Please note this recipe has been modified and adapted for tmx - enjoyingthisjourney.com.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bill Granger Cauliflower and Fennel Salad
- Green smoothie
- Apple Cinnamon Bars with Cooconut Vanilla Frosting Adapted
- DLT broccoli soup with Tahini and pinenut Zaatar crumb
- cashew NO-GHURT
- AIP Coffee
- Flourless Crio bru chocolate cake
- clone of Apple and Sage Pork Cassoulet
- Sarah Wilson's coco-nutty crunchy museli
- Cashew Icecream
- Cashew Yoghurt
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Basil pesto
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Raw Kebbe