- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small red chili
- 2 tsp Tumeric
- 3 tsp cumin seeds
- 3 tsp coriander seeds
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 50 ml ketjap manis
- 2 tblsp fish sauce
- 30 grams palm sugar
- 1 can 400 ml coconut milk
- 500 gram crunchy peanut butter
8Recipe is created for
Place coriander tumeric and cumin in tm and mill on speed 8 for 2 minutes. Take out and set aside.
place garlic onion and chilli into TM bowl and chop for 8 seconds on speed 7.
Add oil and saute for 2 minutes on 100c speed 1
add all other ingredients and cook on 100c for 5 to 8 minutes speed 3.
Refer to Gado Gado for photo of sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegemite Sausage Rolls
- Matt Pasta
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- PECAN PIE
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF
- Italian Vegetable Risotto
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince