- 200 grams Raw Broccoli cut into Florets, (Steam first for creamier version)
- 2 shallots peeled & quartered
- 2 clove garlic
- 40 grams soaked cashews, (1 hour of soaking)
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon
- 15 grams olive oil
- 1 sprig basil
1h 5minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. 10 seconds, speed 10 and empty into a separate bowl.
2. Add Garlic, Basil and Shallots and chop 3 seconds, speed 7.
3. Add Broccoli, soaked cashews, grated parmesan, juice of one lemon & olive oil to the mixing bowl.
4. Combine 15 seconds, speed 7.
Cube and Grate Parmesan Cheese
Serve immeadiately with fresh pasta or as a dip.
Add tbsp to live pil and lemon juice for a salad dressing.
Store in airtight container in the fridge for 1 week. Cover with Olive Oil to preserve.
Adapted from Sarah Wilson - I quit Sugar.
Steamed Broccoli will make the pesto creamier and smooth.
Raw version needs salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Creamy chicken tomato spaghetti.
- Spiced Chai Latte Mix
- Clare's Creamy Coconut Yoghurt - Automated TM5 Version
- Breakfast Bites (Wheat & Refined Sugar Free)
- coco-nutty crunchy granola (I quit Sugar)
- My Raspberry Ripple (I Quit Sugar Sarah Wilson)
- Beetroot Chorizo & Feta Risotto
- Ryvita Style Crackers (Wheat, Dairy & Sugar Free)
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Raw Kebbe
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Fruit "roll ups"
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon