- 200 grams Raw Broccoli cut into Florets, (Steam first for creamier version)
- 2 shallots peeled & quartered
- 2 clove garlic
- 40 grams soaked cashews, (1 hour of soaking)
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon
- 15 grams olive oil
- 1 sprig basil
1h 5minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. 10 seconds, speed 10 and empty into a separate bowl.
2. Add Garlic, Basil and Shallots and chop 3 seconds, speed 7.
3. Add Broccoli, soaked cashews, grated parmesan, juice of one lemon & olive oil to the mixing bowl.
4. Combine 15 seconds, speed 7.
Cube and Grate Parmesan Cheese
Accessories you need
Serve immeadiately with fresh pasta or as a dip.
Add tbsp to live pil and lemon juice for a salad dressing.
Store in airtight container in the fridge for 1 week. Cover with Olive Oil to preserve.
Adapted from Sarah Wilson - I quit Sugar.
Steamed Broccoli will make the pesto creamier and smooth.
Raw version needs salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LAMB RIB MARINADE
- Bruschetta spread
- Rhubarb Relish
- Easy salmon dip
- Roasted Veggie and Black Bean Dip
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Tofu alfredo sauce
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Creamy chicken tomato spaghetti.
- Spiced Chai Latte Mix
- Clare's Creamy Coconut Yoghurt - Automated TM5 Version
- Breakfast Bites (Wheat & Refined Sugar Free)
- coco-nutty crunchy granola (I quit Sugar)
- My Raspberry Ripple (I Quit Sugar Sarah Wilson)
- Beetroot Chorizo & Feta Risotto
- Ryvita Style Crackers (Wheat, Dairy & Sugar Free)
- Pecan Pie
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Raw Lemon Slice
- LAMB RIB MARINADE