- 50 grams brown sugar
- 120 grams chicken stock, (or 1 tsp of chicken stock concentrate with 120g of water)
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 180 grams red wine
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 170 grams dried cranberries
- pinch ground nutmeg
- pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 handful of fresh parsley, (optional)
If using parsley, mince parsley for 5 secs on speed 7. Set aside and rinse TM Bowl.
Add brown sugar and cornflour, mix for 3 secs on speed 2.
Add chicken stock and wine, mix for 10 secs on speed 2.
Add vinegar, cranberries, nutmeg, cinnamon with a pinch of salt and cook for 15 mins, 100 degrees, speed soft. If using parsley, add with one minute to go.
Store in jars in the fridge. Serve warm or cold.
Red Wine Cranberry Sauce
Sauce thickens on standing. This batch makes 3 small jars.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Christmas Hedgehog Slice (Woman's Day Recipe)
- Creamy Bacon and Capsicum Pasta
- Hot Buttered Rum Cinnamon Pecan Scrolls
- Nuts Bolts and Screws Party Mix
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Ginger and Lemonade
- Fish with Curried Vegetables
- Shelley's Chilli Con Carne
- Vegetable and Lentil Moroccan Soup
- Chicken and Green Vegetable Quinoa Warm Salad
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- TM6 Vanilla Slice - Pie Maker Version
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Hit the milk - Hot sauce
- Bounty Cake
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Tasty Shepherds Pie