- 50 grams brown sugar
- 120 grams chicken stock, (or 1 tsp of chicken stock concentrate with 120g of water)
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 180 grams red wine
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 170 grams dried cranberries
- pinch ground nutmeg
- pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 handful of fresh parsley, (optional)
If using parsley, mince parsley for 5 secs on speed 7. Set aside and rinse TM Bowl.
Add brown sugar and cornflour, mix for 3 secs on speed 2.
Add chicken stock and wine, mix for 10 secs on speed 2.
Add vinegar, cranberries, nutmeg, cinnamon with a pinch of salt and cook for 15 mins, 100 degrees, speed soft. If using parsley, add with one minute to go.
Store in jars in the fridge. Serve warm or cold.
Red Wine Cranberry Sauce
Accessories you need
Sauce thickens on standing. This batch makes 3 small jars.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- White Christmas Hedgehog Slice (Woman's Day Recipe)
- Creamy Bacon and Capsicum Pasta
- Hot Buttered Rum Cinnamon Pecan Scrolls
- Nuts Bolts and Screws Party Mix
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Ginger and Lemonade
- Fish with Curried Vegetables
- Shelley's Chilli Con Carne
- Vegetable and Lentil Moroccan Soup
- Chicken and Green Vegetable Quinoa Warm Salad
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Curried sausages
- Light & Tangy Lemon Meringue Pies (Variation)
- Macaroni & Cheese with Bacon
- Satay Chicken
- Tokyo Olympic Matcha Tea Pavlova
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Honey Chicken
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Val's Pavlova
- Honey chicken