- 50 grams brown sugar
- 120 grams chicken stock, (or 1 tsp of chicken stock concentrate with 120g of water)
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 180 grams red wine
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 170 grams dried cranberries
- pinch ground nutmeg
- pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 handful of fresh parsley, (optional)
If using parsley, mince parsley for 5 secs on speed 7. Set aside and rinse TM Bowl.
Add brown sugar and cornflour, mix for 3 secs on speed 2.
Add chicken stock and wine, mix for 10 secs on speed 2.
Add vinegar, cranberries, nutmeg, cinnamon with a pinch of salt and cook for 15 mins, 100 degrees, speed soft. If using parsley, add with one minute to go.
Store in jars in the fridge. Serve warm or cold.
Red Wine Cranberry Sauce
Accessories you need
Sauce thickens on standing. This batch makes 3 small jars.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Seafood Mornay Sauce
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Anne's Tomato Relish
- Green Fig Marmalade with Orange
- Peach Jam
- Mustard Sauce
- Variation Peach Butter
- Spicy Pear Chutney
- Fig and Apricot Jam (fresh fruit version)
- Fig Paste
- Fathers Favourite Sauce
- Nut and seed butter
- White Christmas Hedgehog Slice (Woman's Day Recipe)
- Creamy Bacon and Capsicum Pasta
- Hot Buttered Rum Cinnamon Pecan Scrolls
- Nuts Bolts and Screws Party Mix
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Ginger and Lemonade
- Fish with Curried Vegetables
- Shelley's Chilli Con Carne
- Vegetable and Lentil Moroccan Soup
- Chicken and Green Vegetable Quinoa Warm Salad
- ALMOND MILK CUSTARD
- Super Simple Gluten Free Cookies (Allergy Free option)
- Stewed Blood Plums (for Crumbles) - Thermo Cazza
- Alfredo with prawns
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Easy Uttapam
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Old Fashioned Vanilla Slice
- Old fashioned cream buns with mock cream filling