- 500 grams strawberries
- 1 lemon
- 250 grams Rapadura Sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
8Recipe is created for
Hull the strawberries and put in TM bowl.
Peel the lemon, place rind in TM bowl and grate on speed 7 for 5 seconds.
Trim the pith off the lemon and discard. Cut the lemon into quarters and add to TM bowl.
Add sugar to TM bowl.
Cut the vanilla bean in half, then slit the bean lengthways (from top to bottom). Using the back edge (not the sharp edge) of the knife, scrape the seeds into TM bowl. Place the empty vanilla bean skins into the basket and place in TM bowl, for extra flavour.
Cook for 20-25 mins at 100°C on speed 1.
Increase temperature to Varoma, cook for 10-15mins on speed 1, or until it reaches setting point.
Pot into sterilised jars and enjoy!
Accessories you need
Rinse and dry out the vanilla bean skins. You can add them to a container of tea/coffee/sugar, and it will impart a delicate and lovely vanilla flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Mousse Cake
- 'Peanut Butter' Banana Fudge (raw, nut-free)
- GF Cheesy Rolls
- Raw 'Caramel' Dip (or Date Spread)
- Cookie Dough Truffles
- Mango Chutney
- Gluten-Free Spinach and Ricotta Gnocchi
- Roasted Tomato Sauce
- Gluten-free, Egg-free, Dairy-free Vegetable Fritters
- ABC Milk
- Zucchini Flower Risotto with Thyme Oil
- PECAN PIE
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Italian Vegetable Risotto
- My lemon and barley water
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Very Berry Cheesecake Slice
- Lemon Bars
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Super Creamy Vegan Cheese Sauce
- Red Lentil, Chickpea & Coriander Dahl (adapted from Woolworths Magazine)