- 370 gram water
- 2 level teaspoons sugar
- 2 level teaspoons Yeast
- 620 grams bread flour
- 2 level teaspoons salt
- 2 level teaspoons bread improver
- 1 heaped tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 level tablespoon oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add all ingredients in order.
2. Speed 7 for 7 seconds
3. Knead for 6 minutes
4. Rest in thermomix for 15 minutes.
5. Tip dough out onto slightly oiled bench and knock down to release all gases.
6. Put into bread tin and prove. A handy hint I prove mine in the oven with a bowl of boiled water beside it.
7. Cook for 25 minutes at 180 degrees.
8. When cooked immediately remove from bread tin onto wire rack to cool.
Chia Seed Bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- apple pie bliss balls
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)