- 200 g white rice
- 100 g brown rice
- 120 g Seed Tapioca (sago)
- 60 g flaxseed (linseeds)
- 15 g psyllium husks, (about 1/4 c)
- 15 g dried yeast, (1 rounded Tablespoon)
- 30 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 45 g Rice Bran Oil
- 1 heaped teaspoon salt
- 400 g water, lukewarm
Mill white rice 20 seconds/speed 9-10 and set aside.
Mill brown rice and sago 30 sec/speed 9-10 and set aside with white rice flour.
Mill linseeds for 10 seconds/speed 9-10.
Return flours to ground seeds in bowl and mill for 10 seconds/speed 9-10.
Learn to “listen” for when the rattling of grains stops. You can always mill for longer (1 minute or more) if you want a finer flour.
Add psyllium husks, yeast, sugar, eggs, oil, salt and warm water to flours in bowl. Mix 15 seconds/speed 5 to form a runny batter. This will very quickly thicken, so tip into greased loaf tin ASAP. (Not to worry if it does thicken, it's just easier to get out of the TM when thin)
Set in a warm place to rise for 30-40 minutes (or until nearly doubled in size; may take longer on a cool day).
Bake in a hot oven (200ºC) for 40 minutes or until done.
Remove loaf from tin and cool on a wire rack.
- A delicious & healthy bread with a pleasing “crunch.”
You can use commercially pre-milled flours, if you prefer; my goal was to do as much as possible in the TM. Instead of sago, use arrowroot powder. OK to use your favourite oil instead of rice bran oil.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Filipino Pandesal
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Aleesha’s Keto Wraps
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Easy Multigrain Bread
- Simple German Soft Pretzels & Pretzel Dogs
- High Fat seed bread
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Indonesian Mooncake
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)