- 430 g white bakers flour
- 1 level teaspoons bread improver
- 3 level teaspoons dried instant yeast
- 2 level teaspoons salt
- 310 g Luke Warm Water
- 1 level teaspoons Butter
1h 50minPreparation 1h 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Put flour, bread improver, yeast, salt, butter and water into TM mixing bowl with MC in place.
- Mix at Speed 4 for 2 Seconds.
- Set to knead setting"Dough mode" for 5 minutes. Once kneading is complete, take mixture out of TM mixing bowl and place into into a greased bowl.
- To prove: put the bowl of dough on the middle shelf in 'cold' oven (DO NOT have oven turned on). Then place a bowl of boiling water on the bottom shelf of oven and close door. Let dough rest for 30 mins.
- Remove dough from oven and turn dough out onto floured bench or non stick TM mat. Roll or pat dough out with hands to approx 30cm x 30cm.
- To shape loaf: Fold top edge down 2/3 of the way. Then fold left side 2/3 over to the right. Repeat with right side (folding 2/3 of the way side over to left). Be sure to press folded dough down after each fold.
- 7Working from the thickest end of folded dough, roll upwards until completely rolled up. Press sides as you go to secure the ends of loaf.
- Place dough loaf on tray and let prove for a further 30 minutes in 'cold' oven with bowl of boiling water again.
- Lightly score / slash top of loaf (2-3 diagonal scores) with a sharp knife.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 30 minutes.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- KFC style coating
- Bean salad
- THERMOMUMMA PIZZA DOUGH (WITH SOURDOUGH OPTION)
- autumn.kitchen Sourdough Sandwich Loaf
- BEST Basic vanilla cupcakes
- Ayam Masak Merah
- Grandma’s Brandy Fruit Cake
- Apple Banana and Nut Cookies
- Cranberry & White Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Kates Rice Bubble Slice
- Gluten Free Challah
- Butter Chicken Risotto