- 80 grams almonds
- 250 grams warm water
- 24 fresh medjool dates, pitted
- 25 grams raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- toasted shredded coconut, almond meal or extra cacao to coat
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place almonds in a bowl, cover with the water and allow to soak for 20 minutes.
Drain and place almonds in mixing bowl.
Add dates, cacao & coconut oil and blend 30secs/speed 9 or until smooth.
Take a teaspoon of mixture and shape into balls. Toss in the coconut to coat.
Refridgerate 2-3 hours until firm.
Store in air tight container for 10-14 days
Inspired by Donna Hay Life In Balance recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Ferrero Rocher and Nutella cheesecake