- 110 grams sugar
- 30 grams cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 130 grams plain flour
- 25 grams cocoa
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 110 grams sugar
- 50 grams Butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 120 grams Milk
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees
Mix sugar and cocoa in for 5 seconds on Speed 5. Set aside.
Boil water in kettle.
Grind sugar in for 5 seconds on Speed 10
Add the flour, cocoa and baking powder and mix for 5 seconds on Speed 5.
Add all other pudding ingredients and mix for 20 seconds on Speed 5
Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix for another 5-10 seconds on Speed 5
Pour wet mixture into prepared baking tin/dish and sprinkle over sauce mixture.
Carefully pour boiling water (over the back of a spoon) over pudding.
Bake for 40-50 minutes or until the top is firm and cake-like, floating on bubbling sauce
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Emma’s Pink Lemonade
- Gina’s Scone Loaf
- Pudding with Butterscotch Sauce
- 1 kilo Plum Jam
- Cheese Biscuits
- Kitchen-Sink Quiche
- Simple Baileys Slushie
- Light n Fluffy Muffins, any fruit
- QCE (Quick, Cheap, Easy) Apple Slice
- Yoplait style Vanilla Yoghurt
- TM5 Bacon, Mushroom and Pea Risotto
- TM31 Bacon, Mushroom and Pea Risotto