THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 280 g almonds
- 160 g Desiccated Coconut
- 3 medium beetroots, peeled
- 4 medjool dates, pitted
- 60 g currants
- 45 g Carob Powder
- 10 g psyllium husks, ground
- 50 g Rice malt syrup
- 120 g Raw Cashew Nuts, unsalted
- 35 g raw cacao powder
- 100 g cacao butter, melted
- 100 g Maple syrup
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp tamari
Recipe is created for
Place almonds into mixing bowl and mill 6 sec/speed 6. Set aside.
Place beets into mixing bowl and grate 5 sec/speed 7. Scrape down bowl.
Add dates, currants, rice malt syrup and mix for 10 sec/speed 7. Scrape down bowl.
Add reserved almonds and blend with beets for 10 sec/speed 4. Scrape down bowl.
Add coconut, carob powder, psyllium husks and mix 1min/speed 6
Place batter into lined cake tin and spread the batter evenly over the bottom, Refrigerate for approx 15 minutes or until firm to touch.
(Batter is thick)
Combine cashews, raw cacao, maple syrup, lemon juice and tamari 20 sec/speed 6. Scrape down bowl.
With the mixture on speed 4, gradually pour melted melted cacao butter into mixing bowl.
Icing is thick and will set as it cools
Accessories you need
Health Benefits of Raw Beetroot - Its high in vitamin C and iron and as if that wasn't enough, it has been shown to contain the compound betaine, which enhances the production of the body’s natural mood-lifter seratonin. So it would seem that snacking on raw beetroot mudcake can literally make you smile!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Beef, Veg and Mushroom Pie
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- Chilli Almond Dressing:
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Not So Fried Rice
- Christmas Salad
- Satay noodle salad
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Soba noodle mee goreng