THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 red chilli, deseeded
- 1 stalk lemon grass stem, white section only, cut into large pieces
- 15 grams olive oil
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Stock Concentrate (EDC)
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp raw sugar
- 750 grams water
- 2 chicken thighs
- 80 grams Rice Vermicelli Noodles
- 80 grams snow peas, topped and diagonally sliced
- 2 spring onions, diagonally sliced thin
- 1 coriander, Small handful
- Coriander, spring onion and chilli, to garnish (optional)
Place garlic, chilli and lemon grass into TM bowl and chop for 5 sec/
2. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add Olive oil, saute' 2 min/100 degrees/speed 1-2.
4. Add stock, water, fish sauce, sugar and chicken and cook
8 min/100 degrees//speed 2.
5. Add vermicelli noodles to soup and cook 1 min/100 degrees//speed 2.
6. Add snow peas, spring onions and coriander and cook 1 1/2 min/
100 degrees//speed 2 or until noodles are tender.
7. Ladle soup into bowls. Garnish with coriander, chilli and spring onion if
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles