THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 70 grams parmesan cubed
- 10 grams pine nuts
- 5 grams parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 10 grams coconut oil
- 15 grams Rapadura
- 20 grams balsamic vinegar
- 6 eggs
- 250 grams ricotta cheese
- 180 grams feta or haloumi
1. Grate Parmesan 10 sec, speed 9. Preheat oven to 180.
2. Toast pine nuts 5 mins, , , 100 degrees with mc off. Set aside.
3. Chop spinach and parsley 5 sec, speed 8. Put in bowl with pine nuts.
4. Chop onions and garlic, 4 sec, speed 7. Add coconut oil and cook 3 min, 100 degrees, speed 1. Add rapadura and balsamic and cook for further 10 mins, 100 degrees,.
5. In a separate bowl, mix eggs.
6. Add all ingredients to thermomix and stir, 10 secs, , speed 1.
8. In fry pan heat coconut oil so it covers the bottom. Pour in mixture and cook over moderate heat for about 10 mins or it looks like it is setting.
9. Bake in oven for 15-20 mins
You can throw anything you like into this, add ham or tomatoes, or grilled capsicum. Serve with homemade tomato relish and salad
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Braised Bamboo Shoots
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Warm Thai Chicken and Noodle Salad - Paleo, Gluten Free
- Tomato and Roast Capsicum Soup
- Seeded Paleo Bread (adapted from Pete Evans)
- Buckwheat and Sesame Crackers
- Gluten free Scroll
- Asian Coleslaw with chunky Thai Cashew Dressing
- Egg free paleo pumpkin bread
- Moroccan Chickpea, Pear Quinoa
- Kale, broccoli and almond salad
- Spinach and Seed Crackers
- Paleo zucchini and carrot fritters
- Spicy Hot Chocolate