- 2 Zucchini's roughly chopped, Medium sized
- 1 carrot roughly chopped, Large
- 100 grams Tasty Cheese cubed, 2x2cm
- 1 Brown onion quartered, Medium - Large
- 1 Cob of Corn or a can of kernels, Cut kernels off the cob
- 1 teaspoon Salt or Veggie Salt
- 80 grams rice bran oil or olive oil
- 200 grams Gluten Free SRF
- 5 eggs
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre-heat fanforced oven to 180C.
Add zucchini, carrot, onion and cheese to the bowl. Chop for a few seconds on Speed 6 until desired texture.
Add eggs, gluten free SRF, oil, salt and mix for 6 seconds on Speed 5 in Reverse.
Add corn kernels and mix for 6 seconds, Speed 4 on Reverse.
Pour into a Slice Tin lined with baking paper and bake for 40 minutes. Allow to cool in tin for at least 15 minutes then slice and serve.
Delicious cold or hot.
Can be made with 200g SRF in place of gluten free SRF.
If you are using a TM31 you may need to process the zuchhini, carrot, onion and cheese in two batches and then proceed with the recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip