- 50 g olive oil
- 2 large onions, peeled and halved
- 1 red capsicum, sliced and diced
- 2 sticks celery diced
- 1/2 tsp each of ground: ginger, cinnamon, cumin, turmeric
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 800 g cooked chick peas ( 2 x 400 g tinned, drained)
- 400 g tin of diced tomatoes
- 250 g chicken, /veg liquid stock
- (or 250 g water with 1 tsp, TM veg stock paste)
8Recipe is created for
Place onions into TM bowl 3 seconds on speed 5.
Add oil, celery, capsicum and spices and saute for 5 mins at varoma temp on speed 1.
Add remaining ingredients and cook for 15 minutes/100°C on speed soft.
Transfer to Thermoserver and allow to sit for approx 10-15mins.
Serve with rice or couscous and dollop greek yogurt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Braised Chicken
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Cheats Mansef
- Chicken Liver Pate