- 50 g olive oil
- 2 large onions, peeled and halved
- 1 red capsicum, sliced and diced
- 2 sticks celery diced
- 1/2 tsp each of ground: ginger, cinnamon, cumin, turmeric
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 800 g cooked chick peas ( 2 x 400 g tinned, drained)
- 400 g tin of diced tomatoes
- 250 g chicken, /veg liquid stock
- (or 250 g water with 1 tsp, TM veg stock paste)
8Recipe is created for
Place onions into TM bowl 3 seconds on speed 5.
Add oil, celery, capsicum and spices and saute for 5 mins at varoma temp on speed 1.
Add remaining ingredients and cook for 15 minutes/100°C on speed soft.
Transfer to Thermoserver and allow to sit for approx 10-15mins.
Serve with rice or couscous and dollop greek yogurt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beetroot and Feta Burger
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- vegan mac and cheese (veganhuggs)
- vegan chickpea loaf
- Chipotle Vegetable Chilli Bowls
- Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (adapted from I Quit Sugar/Sami Bloom)
- Misty Moos Dahl
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- LCHF egg curry
- Pumpkin Lasagne
- Hops biz zejt
- Stuffed Peppers
- Chicken Paella
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Parmi Balls
- Coconut and Pinapple, Chicken Risotto
- Chicken and Chorizo Risotto (Variant)
- Portuguese Chicken