- 50 g olive oil
- 2 large onions, peeled and halved
- 1 red capsicum, sliced and diced
- 2 sticks celery diced
- 1/2 tsp each of ground: ginger, cinnamon, cumin, turmeric
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 800 g cooked chick peas ( 2 x 400 g tinned, drained)
- 400 g tin of diced tomatoes
- 250 g chicken, /veg liquid stock
- (or 250 g water with 1 tsp, TM veg stock paste)
8Recipe is created for
Place onions into TM bowl 3 seconds on speed 5.
Add oil, celery, capsicum and spices and saute for 5 mins at varoma temp on speed 1.
Add remaining ingredients and cook for 15 minutes/100°C on speed soft.
Transfer to Thermoserver and allow to sit for approx 10-15mins.
Serve with rice or couscous and dollop greek yogurt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable Bake
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- South Indian Cauliflower Curry
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Low carb cauliflower cheese bake
- Sweet potato curry
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Jude's Mac N Cheese
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- mkr pate
- Croquettes of Chicken
- Quick chicken curry
- Chicken and corn fritters
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent