- 50 g olive oil
- 2 large onions, peeled and halved
- 1 red capsicum, sliced and diced
- 2 sticks celery diced
- 1/2 tsp each of ground: ginger, cinnamon, cumin, turmeric
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 800 g cooked chick peas ( 2 x 400 g tinned, drained)
- 400 g tin of diced tomatoes
- 250 g chicken, /veg liquid stock
- (or 250 g water with 1 tsp, TM veg stock paste)
8Recipe is created for
Place onions into TM bowl 3 seconds on speed 5.
Add oil, celery, capsicum and spices and saute for 5 mins at varoma temp on speed 1.
Add remaining ingredients and cook for 15 minutes/100°C on speed soft.
Transfer to Thermoserver and allow to sit for approx 10-15mins.
Serve with rice or couscous and dollop greek yogurt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- LCHF egg curry
- Hops biz zejt
- Stuffed Peppers
- Three Colour Fritatta
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- Superfood Magic Pasta sauce
- vegan scrambled eggs
- Vegetables in saffron, chilli & coconut broth
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Chicken in Cream mushroom sauce
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Satay Chicken in Hurry
- Thai Chicken Balls
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Chicken Croquettes (like Mama makes)
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup