- 2 brown onions, peeled, halved and thinly sliced
- 20 g olive oil
- 20 g balsamic vinegar
- 10 g brown sugar
- salt, to taste
- 200 g soft goat’s cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3 thyme sprigs, leaves only
- 2 sheets butter puff pastry
- 36 Flowerdale Farm petite carrots, assorted colours, rinsed and scrubbed
- 40 g honey
- 20 g Butter
8Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Place onions, oil, vinegar, sugar and salt in TM bowl, sauté for 10 minutes, Varoma temperature, speed 1, MC removed. Set aside.
3. Without cleaning TM bowl add cheese, eggs and thyme, mix for 5 seconds, speed 4.
4. Cut each pastry sheet into 4 rectangles, approximately 2cm longer than the length of your petite carrots. Place pastry sheets on a lined baking tray. Leaving a 1cm border around the edge of each pastry, spread with a thin layer of the caramelised onions and top with a tablespoon of cheese mixture. Arrange carrots on top side by side in alternating colours. Bake for 20 minutes, or until pastry is puffed and golden.
5. Meanwhile, place honey and butter in clean TM bowl, heat for 2 minutes, 70°C, speed 3. Once out of the oven, use a pastry brush to brush honey glaze over tartlets.
Serve either warm or cold with tomato relish and a fresh side salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Seafood Risotto
- Jumbo Bread loaf
- Hokey Pokey Ice Cream
- Carnation green tea cocktail
- Trout salad & horseradish dressing
- Hot cross bagels
- Spiked truffles
- Almond pulp truffles
- Mango salsa with lime bursts
- Vanilla bean panna cotta with raspberry rosewater coulis
- Coconut lamb curry
- Fresh petite radish salad
- Spaghetti Alfredo
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns