- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3 level tablespoons coconut water, low sugar is best
- 1 banana
- 1 heaped tablespoon tahini
- to taste cinnamon
- 1 level teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- goji berries - dried
- cacao nibs
- walnut pieces
- Pecan Pieces
- Hemp Seeds
- Maple syrup
- Raw Vegan Chocolate
I love this as a second breakfast, mid morning snack or an easy lunch on the go. It's packed with natural goodness and is delicious!
Basic Chia Pudding: Soak for atleast one hour but preferably overnight1 part chia seeds to 3 part coconut water.
1 tablespoon is enough for me for one serve (you may need more or less)
Tahana Topping: Blend banana, tahini, cinnamon and vanilla essence in the thermomix for speed8/1min or until completely combined.
Spoon the Tahana onto the chia pudding and spinkle with cacao nibs or eat as is.
I like to mix my chia pudding in with my topping and sometimes I slice additional banana on top.
Sweet Chia Pudding
Accessories you need
It works best with room temperature bananas. If using frozen bananas you may need to blend a little longer to make sure the tahini combines. Sprinkly any topping from fruit seeds or nuts on top for a bit more texture. I've given you a few ideas under the 'optional toppings' in ingredient list
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Buckwheat Porridge (Vegan)
- Banana Oat Vegan Cookies
- Coconut Vanilla Vegan Ice cream
- Datorade - Raw, Vegan Energy Drink
- Fig & Orange Raw Vegan Chocolate
- Rawnola - by Loni Jane
- Vegan Broccoli salad
- Vegan Breakfast Chocolate Mousse
- Green Smoothie Go To
- Chocolate Macadamia Tahini Bites
- Raw Avocado Zoodle Vegan Pasta
- Vegan Olive Tapenade
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Spicy Chai Latte
- Yellow rice in the rice cooker
- Thermomellies Banana & Nutella milkshake
- Christmas waffles with dark chocolate Cointreau pouring sauce
- Thermomellies banana bread
- Quick Apple Turnovers
- Mum's Carrot Cake
- Chocolate, coconut, banana ice cream
- Banana Balls with Oats and Apricots