- 300 grams zuchinni
- 1 red onion
- 200 grams haloumi cheese
- 80 grams plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sprigs of fresh dill
- Oil for frying
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- 100 grams Greek yoghurt
1. Quarter Zucchini and chop for 2 seconds on speed 4.
2. Remove from bowl and place on paper towel to drain. Squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
3. Place onion & Dill in bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 4.
4. Add quartered haloumi and dice for 5 seconds on speed 5.
5. Add eggs, flour and drained zucchini into bowl and mix on Reverse speed 2 for 20 seconds.
6. Heat the oil in a large fry pan. Form fritters using heaped teaspoons of mixture and cook in batches for 2 mins on each side, or until golden and firm.
7. Drain on paper towel
8. Cust each slice of lemon into quarters to make small triangles
9. Top each fritter with ½ teaspoon yoghurt and a piece of lemon and a small sprig of dill
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Quick Chicken and Vegetable Casserole
- Lamb & Vegetable Casserole IC
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Satay Noodles
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Savoury Muffins
- Orange silverside and white sauce
- Zucchini, Carrot, Leek and Bacon Slice
- Curry Rissoles
- Chicken and zucchini cakes
- Mrs Duck's Chicken Curry
- Michelle Bridges Frittata