- 1 cup Cashews
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup Brazil Nuts
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1 tbs sesame seeds
1. Place cashews, almonds and brazil nuts in bowl. Blend 2 mins/speed 9. Scrape down sides and blend a little longer on speed 9 until it is nice and smooth.
2. Add chia seeds. Mix 3 sec/speed 4. Scrape sides.
3. Add sesame seeds. Mix 3 sec/speed 4. Store in glass jar in fridge.
Notes: you can try roasting one or all of the nuts first for about 8 mins at 180C.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)