- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 onion
- 30 oil
- 1 level tbsp Veg Stock Concentrate
- 2 cans diced tomatoes, 400 g tins
Chop garlic and onion for 3 seconds, speed 7
Add oil and sauté on varoma temp, 3 mins, speed 1
Add other herbs ( if using) and chop speed 7, 3 seconds
Add stock and tin tomatoes and cook on varoma temp, 15 mins, speed 1
Can add chilli in with garlic and onion.
I use fresh herbs - handful of basil, oregano & pparsley you can use 1 teaspoon of dried mixed herbs
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- Onion gravy
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins