- 275 g diced chicken breast, approx 2cm x 2cm
- 4 eggs
- 120 g Homemade mayonaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 celery stalk, roughly chpped
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Put 500g water in TM bowl
2. Place eggs in simmering basket and insert into TM bowl
3. Place diced chicken in Varoma dish and put Varoma in place
4. Cook 14 minutes/Varoma/sp1
5. Take off Varoma and set aside
6. Remove simmering basket with spatula and quickly put eggs in cold water to cool. Discard water from TM bowl
7. Rinse bowl in cold water and dry
8. Put chicken in TM bowl and shred 4 seconds/"Counter-clockwise operation" /sp4/MC on. Scrape down bowl and repeat. Transfer chicken to a bowl and set aside
9. Add mayo, mustard, curry powder, celery, spring onions and salt and pepper to TM bowl. Turbo twice/MC on and scrape down bowl
10. Peel the cooled eggs and add to TM bowl. Mix 10 seconds/sp3/MC on. Scrape down bowl and repeat
11. Add shredded chicken to TM bowl and mix 10 seconds/"Counter-clockwise operation" /sp2
12. Transfer to airtight container and store in fridge
Accessories you need
This recipe is great for those following a LCHF woe, it goes great in sandwiches, rolls and wraps, or on top of lettuce, bacon or both! It can also easily be doubled
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rhubarb Jam
- White Sambo/Dressing Sauce
- All Purpose Salt Blend
- NELLIE'S RASPBERRY JAM
- BASIC TOMATO PASSATA / PASTA SAUCE (THERMOMUMMA)
- DELICIOUS SURPRISE SAUCE
- Sweet and Sour Sauce (meat and fish)
- Tomato and Salmon Dip
- Treens Cheese Sauce
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Low FODMAP Basil Spinach Pesto