- 1 can Chickpeas, (drained)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 --- lemon, (skin & all)
- 40 grams Sesame or Macadamia oil
Recipe is created for
91st main course Appetizer Side dish Starter Afternoon tea Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Egg free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Party Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Cooking for 2 person Cooking for elderly people Cooking for single person Cooking for students Take away food Turkey Dip Legumes dish Spread Vegetable dish
Blitz on speed 7 for 5 secs
Scrape down the sides & repeat to your liking
Light & fluffy Hommous
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Weight Watchers 0 Point Pasta Sauce
- Variation Dukkah
- Banana Split Pops
- Tomato Puree (Passata)
- Mini Quiches with Sundried Tomatoes
- My favourite Green Smoothie
- Quinoa Cauli Chicken Soup
- Ghee from scratch
- Turkish Lahmacun (pronounced Larmarjoon)
- Oven Roasted Eggplant & Rosemary Butter
- Fairy Butter
- Watermelon-strawberry-mint icypoles
- Parmesan Butter
- Quinoa Linseed & Sunflower Bread