- 240 g warm water
- 1 envelope dry yeast [8 g] 2 heaped teaspoons
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 25 g sugar
- 55 g oil
- 1 egg
- 430 gbaking flour
- 1 egg
- 10 g water
- Sesame or poppy seeds
Recipe is created for
Put water in TX bowl.
Add yeast, salt, sugar, oil and egg. Mix speed 4 -10 sec
Add flour and mix. Bring speed up slowly to 6-7 and look for mixed dough. Approx 5 sec
Lock lid, interval speed for 3 min.
Drop dough from bowl to thermo mat. Clear blades using turbo. Flour well and form into a ball. Dough is very soft. Put in oiled bowl, cover with cling film and put in warm spot for about 45 min. [Until double in size]
Use in one of the following ways to form dough for cooking or how you want.
A: put into a loaf pan [lined or well oiled]
B: divide dough into 12 pieces, roll each into a “snake” Coil into a snail with the end tucked under
C: divide dough into 3, Form each into a long roll. Braid into one loaf, put on baking sheet.
[By Jewish law a small piece of the dough should be kept and blessed. It is then wrapped in alfoil and burned in the oven as an offering while the bread is cooking.]
Cover and set in a warm place for 30 – 40 min.
Brush glaze on top and sprinkle with seeds of choice.
Cook in a 200C oven 15 min for rolls, 20 - 30 min for braid and loaf. Check if done by tapping loaf. It should sound hollow.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Seeded Sourdough
- Bao buns.(makes 8)
- Sweet Potato Bread with Walnuts and Maple syrup
- Gluten Free Bread (using Italian flour)
- Mexican Coffee Buns, Roti Boy, Pappa Roti
- Turkish Pide Bread
- Quick garlic bread for two!
- Floury Baps
- Hot Cross Bun Apple and Cinnamon Scrolls
- Easy Garlic & Spinach Naan Bread
- Proving bread in Varoma for TM6
- Medium Multigrain Loaf
- Risotto with Chicken and Baby Leaf Spinach
- Light Masala Tea
- Apple Almond Tart
- Banana Bran Muffins
- GlazBro Silverside
- Satay Chicken
- Magnolia Kitchen 'Charlotte's' Chewy Chocolate chip cookies
- Cheesy sour cream and chives crackers
- Apple Pie Porridge
- Habanero Mustard
- Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs 💥
- No-Fuss Dumpling Noodle Soup