- 240 g warm water
- 1 envelope dry yeast [8 g] 2 heaped teaspoons
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 25 g sugar
- 55 g oil
- 1 egg
- 430 g baking flour
- 1 egg
- 10 g water
- Sesame or poppy seeds
8Recipe is created for
Put water in TX bowl.
Add yeast, salt, sugar, oil and egg. Mix speed 4 -10 sec
Add flour and mix. Bring speed up slowly to 6-7 and look for mixed dough. Approx 5 sec
Lock lid, interval speed for 3 min.
Drop dough from bowl to thermo mat. Clear blades using turbo. Flour well and form into a ball. Dough is very soft. Put in oiled bowl, cover with cling film and put in warm spot for about 45 min. [Until double in size]
Use in one of the following ways to form dough for cooking or how you want.
A: put into a loaf pan [lined or well oiled]
B: divide dough into 12 pieces, roll each into a “snake” Coil into a snail with the end tucked under
C: divide dough into 3, Form each into a long roll. Braid into one loaf, put on baking sheet.
[By Jewish law a small piece of the dough should be kept and blessed. It is then wrapped in alfoil and burned in the oven as an offering while the bread is cooking.]
Cover and set in a warm place for 30 – 40 min.
Brush glaze on top and sprinkle with seeds of choice.
Cook in a 200C oven 15 min for rolls, 20 - 30 min for braid and loaf. Check if done by tapping loaf. It should sound hollow.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Breakfast bread
- Simply Delicious Sourdough Bread
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- Wholemeal and Grain Bread
- Lebanese bread (pocket pita)
- vegan hot cross buns
- Corn Bread
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Light Fruit Cake
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Palla di Mozzarella
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)