THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 6 free range eggs
- 1 tablespoons Mixed Herbs, such as parsley, rosemary, oregano, sage and thyme
- freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 small red onion, peeled and cut in half
- 1 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon Butter, unsalted
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 100 grams mushrooms
- 50 grams goats cheese
- 30 g Baby Spinach Leaves
Line varoma tray with a piece of wet and well-wrung baking paper. Make sure the paper goes all the way to the edges to prevent the egg from spilling into the varoma dish and mixing bowl. Set varoma tray aside.
Crack eggs into the mixing bowl and add mixed herbs and cracked pepper. Beat for 6 seconds, speed 5. Set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop for 3 seconds, speed 7. Scrap down sides of bowl. Add butter and sugar then saute 3 minutes, varoma, speed 1.
Add mushrooms and chop for 3 seconds, speed 5. Scrap down sides of bowl. Cook for 3 minutes, varoma, speed 1. Place mixture into a warm bowl and set aside.
Place 500g of water into mixing bowl and place varoma into position. Add the egg mixture to the varoma tray. Top with the crumbled goats cheese and the spinach leaves. Put varoma lid into place and cook for 8-10 minutes, varoma, speed 1, or until eggs are just set.
Place reserved filling in the middle of the omlette and gently fold in half. Cut in half and serve with a garnish of fresh parsley.
Goats cheese can be replaced with other types of cheese, such as grated cheddar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer kadhai masala
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing