THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 180 grams plain flour
- 600 grams water
- 500 grams potatoes
- 2 tablespoons semolina
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 500 grams pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 40 grams Butter
- 6 Fresh Sage, (leaves)
1h 25minPreparation 40minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Start preparing a batch of gnocchi as per the Basic Cookbook Recipe.
While the potatoes are cooling, prep the pumpkin and put it on to roast in the oven at 200 celcius for 25-35mins.
Finish the gnocchi and boil as per the recipe and put in thermoserver to keep warm.
Heat 2tbls olive oil and 20g butter in a pan and lightly fry your Gnocchi until lightly golden.
While its frying, in another pan add 40g butter and sage leaves. Cook til golden and bubbling.
Toss roasted pumpkin with gnocchi. Serve and drizzle with the burnt sage butter.
Gnocchi & Roast Pumpkin
Accessories you need
You can serve your gnocchi fresh and not pan fried if you prefer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Beetroot Burgers
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Onion fritters
- Creamy Coconut Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Curry
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)
- Seham’s Hommus & Foul
- Easy Uttapam
- loubya with tomato (loubya a banadoura)
- Stir Fry Cauliflower
- Frozen Mango and Lime Margarita
- Chocolate Caramel Slice
- Miso Salmon with Sesame Greens - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Slice - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Spicy Pumpkin, Coconut and Lentil Soup - RECIPE COURTESY OF 28bysamwood.com
- Fresh Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Soft White Rolls
- Chicken, Lime and Coconut Parcels with Coconut rice
- Hazelnut & Fig cacao biscuits
- Parmesan & Onion Muffins
- Seafood Pasta with tomato & chilli