THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 4 fresh salmon fillets, skin on
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, in 3cm pieces
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 150 g sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil, (or oil from tomatoes)
- 50 g Butter
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 350 g pure cream
- 6 stalk silverbeet, fresh, finely sliced
- 2 sprigs fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 sprig fresh parsley leaves, chopped
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Grate Parmesan cheese, 5 seconds/speed 8, then set aside in a large jug.
Place onion, garlic and tomatoes into bowl and chop 3 seconds/speed 6. Scrape down sides.
Add olive oil and butter, then sautee 5 minutes/120 degrees/speed 2.
Meanwhile, chop your choice of vegetables (carrots, broccoli, squash etc) and place into Varoma.
Chop spinach, basil and parsley.
- Add cream, parmesan and stock paste to Thermomix bowl and mix 5 seconds/speed 3. Set cream sauce aside in a large jug (re-use the Parmesan jug if preferred).
- Without washing Thermomix bowl, add 500g water, and steam vegetables in Varoma for 20 minutes/Varoma/speed 2.
Meanwhile, heat a large heavy-based pan on the stove with a small amount of olive oil.
About 10 minutes into the Varoma cooking time, place salmon into pan, skin side down, season with salt and pepper to taste, and sear until crisp.
Reduce heat to very low.
Place chopped spinach and herbs into pan and cover with cream sauce.
Simmer, until salmon is cooked to your liking and spinach is wilted.
- Serve salmon and sauce with steamed vegetables on the side.
Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
Salmon can also be steamed, using the top tray of the Varoma.
If steaming, cook cream sauce for 10 minutes/100 degrees/speed 2 after Step 4, then set aside with chopped spinach and herbs in a ThermoServer, while you steam the vegetables and salmon.
To ensure salmon does not over-cook, add to Varoma top tray for final 10 minutes of the 20-minute cooking time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Beef fajitas
- Grape jelly
- Balsamic fig and apple chutney
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Apple and sage sauce
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- Hot Cross Buns
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS