- 1.5 tsp chicken stock paste, Cookidoo recipe AUS
- 1.5 tsp meat stock paste, Cookidoo recipe AUS
- 550 grams water
- 35 grams plain flour
- 60 grams unsalted butter, Cut into cubes
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- Place all ingredients into your TM6 mixing bowl with MC on.
Select thickening mode and turn on.
Serve over mash potatoes.
*** mashed potato recipe are used it was from Cookidoo - https://cookidoo.com.au/recipes/recipe/en-AU/r67447
Accessories you need
*** mashed potato recipe is from Cookidoo, The basic cookbook - https://cookidoo.com.au/recipes/recipe/en-AU/r67447
Chicken stock paste- https://cookidoo.com.au/recipes/recipe/en-AU/r67059
Meat stock paste- https://cookidoo.com.au/recipes/recipe/en-AU/r67058
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou