- 500 grams brown onions, peeled, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 50 grams olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 30 grams brown sugar
- 90 grams red wine
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 750 grams water
- 2 tablespoons beef stock paste, from EDC
Place garlic in TM bowl. Chop 4 sec / speed 5.
Add onions, olive oil and balsamic vinegar and saute 20 mins / varoma / reverse / speed 1-2 with MC out.
Add brown sugar and only 40 grams of the red wine and saute 15 min / varoma / reverse / speed 1-2 with MC out.
Add flour and cook for 2 min / 100 degrees / reverse / speed 1.
Add water, beef stock and remaining 50 grams of red wine and cook 20-25 mins / 100 degrees / reverse / speed 1.
Serve with crusty grilled cheese bread or croutons.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon