- 4 sheets ready-made puff pastry
- 500 g pork and veal mince
- 1 brown onion, cut into halves
- 1 small zucchini, cut into pieces
- 1 small carrot, cut into pieces
- 1 green apple, skin on, quartered
- 2 teaspoon Mango Chutney
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 eggs
- 70 g breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds, to sprinkle
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and line 2 large baking trays with baking paper or Thermomix oven mats.
- Place onion, zucchini, carrot and apple into mixing bowl and chop 6 sec/Speed 6 or until finely grated. Transfer into simmering basket lined with paper towel and squeeze to remove excess moisture.
- Add mince, mango chutney, curry powder, breadcrumbs and eggs to mixing bowl along with reserved vegetables and mix 20 seconds//Speed 4 or until well combined.
- Divide filling into four even portions and spread over each sheet of puff pastry, leaving a 2cm gap on the edge furtherest away from you. Ensure the filling reaches all three of the other sides. Then, using the blue plastic pastry liner to assist you, roll each piece of pastry and filling into a log.
- Using a serated knife, slice each log into 1cm slices and transfer to a baking tray lined with baking paper. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Be sure to leave 2cm gaps, to allow for spreading.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until brown and crisp, then cool on a wire rack.
Mince and vegetable pinwheels
Can be pre-made into rolls and frozen, then baked fresh as needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Little piggy faces
- Savoury cheese scone
- Maria's Meat Balls
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Keto Low Carb Yeast Buns/Bread
- Rosemary Cranberry Crackers (Adapted from ATCO Blue Flame Kitchen)
- Haloumi & Corn Fritter bites
- Beef fajitas
- Grape jelly
- Balsamic fig and apple chutney
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Apple and sage sauce
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- Banana blueberry muffins
- Tuna and vegetable pasta bake
- Rhubarb and coconut slice