THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 160 g linseed
- 200 g almonds
- 50 g chia seeds
- 50 g pumpkin seeds/pepitas
- 50 g sesame seeds, plus extra for sprinkling
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1.5 tsp Sea salt or Himalayan pink salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 400 g water
Preheat oven to 200'C.
Place linseeds and almonds into TM bowl and grind 1 min, speed 10.
Add dry ingredients: chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, baking powder and salt into TM bowl and mix 10 secs, speed 6.
Working quickly add wet ingredients: eggs, honey, olive oil and weigh in water; mix 15 secs, speed 7.
Knead dough 3 mins,
The dough will be very thick and only just pourable.
Distribute between 8 greased small pie tins (Kmart)
Bake for 30-35 minutes depending on your oven or until a skewer comes out clean.
Allow to cool completely on a wire rack before cutting. They are super soft. Enjoy.
This recipe was inspired by Julify's Paleo Seed Rolls that had been adapted from dvfood.blogspot.com.au.
Also Thermomumma-Lailah Rose for the Kmart Pie Tin Idea which helped make this recipe possible.
Please visit facebook.com/skyeats9 for more recipes.
Accessories you need
You can easily adjust what seeds you prefer in this recipe. Sometimes I don't have pepitas so I increase the sunflower seeds to 100g (as an example).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- SkyEats Easiyo CoYo - Coconut Yoghurt
- Sticky Date Lamb Shanks
- SkyEats Sourdough Starter & Leaven
- SkyEats Sourdough Bread
- Decadent Strawberry Upside Down Cake - Paleo, Grain Free, Sugar Free
- Paleo Cinnamon Macadamia Donuts
- Paleo Chewy Choc-Chip Cookies ; Nut Gluten & Egg Free
- Kiwifruit Chicken Korma Curry
- Banoffee Porridge
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Genovese pasta
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)