- 1 TM31 batch, Short Crust Pastry, or 1 1/2 Tm5 batch
- 250 grams bacon
- 4-5 Eggs, Large
- 120 grams cream
- salt and pepper to taste
Make pastry as per EveryDay Cookbook,
(make 2 batches if you want to cover the pie).
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
Roll out the pastry to fit a 20-23 cm pie dish
Chop bacon in for 2 seconds on Speed 5. Spread over pastry.
Mix eggs, cream, salt and pepper in for 3 seconds on Speed 3. Pour over bacon.
(Cover with 2nd batch of rolled out pastry if using)
Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
Serve on its own or with salad if desired.
I made this without pastry, by adding 50gm of plain flour, an extra egg and a total of 300ml of cream. Even quicker and easier that way!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Chia Apple and Almond Porridge
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- spinach frittata
- Til’s lazy curry chicken
- Christmas Quiche
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Gluten Free Creamcheese Cake
- Lola Berry Healthy Paleo Hot Cross Muffins
- Impossible Pie
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Creamy pumkin soup