- 1 TM31 batch, Short Crust Pastry, or 1 1/2 Tm5 batch
- 250 grams bacon
- 4-5 Eggs, Large
- 120 grams cream
- salt and pepper to taste
Make pastry as per EveryDay Cookbook,
(make 2 batches if you want to cover the pie).
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
Roll out the pastry to fit a 20-23 cm pie dish
Chop bacon in for 2 seconds on Speed 5. Spread over pastry.
Mix eggs, cream, salt and pepper in for 3 seconds on Speed 3. Pour over bacon.
(Cover with 2nd batch of rolled out pastry if using)
Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
Serve on its own or with salad if desired.
I made this without pastry, by adding 50gm of plain flour, an extra egg and a total of 300ml of cream. Even quicker and easier that way!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Homemade cream
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup