- 320 gram Dried Pasta, (penne, orecchiette, spirals)
- 1200 gram water
- 500 gram broccoli florets
- 225 grams salami, diced
- 3 spring onions/shallots, sliced
- 60-100 gram baby spinach
- 40-60 gram Basil Pesto, (see Basic Cookbook)
- 20 gram pinenuts, to garnish
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Insert simmering basket. Weigh in 320g dried pasta of choice. Set aside.
Add 1200g warm water to mixing bowl and bring to the boil. 8 minutes/100 degrees/Speed 1.
Add an additional 2 minutes if using room temperature water.
- Meanwhile, chop broccoli into florets, slice spring onions and salami. Place into Varoma dish.
After water boils, remove lid, tip pasta into bowl (remove from simmering basket).
Place Varoma dish with vegetables and salami into positon.
Cook for 12 minutes/Varoma//Speed 1.
- Once the pasta and vegetables are cooked, removed Varoma dish (sit dish on the Varoma lid to catch drips). Strain pasta using the simmering basket (reverse straining method) then add pasta to Varoma dish.
- Add spinach and pesto to Varoma dish and stir to combine. Sprinkle with pinenuts, then serve.
20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
You could add other vegetables to this recipe, to increase the quantity. Try diced pumpkin, sweet potato, mushrooms, capscium, eggplant or sundried tomatoes.
You could also replace the salami with bacon, smoked chicken, or chorizo.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Beef fajitas
- Grape jelly
- Balsamic fig and apple chutney
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Apple and sage sauce
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)