- 100 grams dried penne pasta, I use Pulse Pasta
- 1/2 piece brown onion
- 2 level tbsp Salted butter
- 2 level tbsp plain flour
- 30 grams Parmesan cheese
- 50 grams tasty cheddar cheese
- 2 cans tuna, canned, in brine, 95gm tins
- 1/2 level tsp chicken stock paste
- 1 pinch sea salt, I use Maldon
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place a small saucepan of water on to boil. Once boiling add 100gm of pasta to the water. I use San Remo, Pulse Pasta, Penne for extra nutrients and less carbs. Cook as described on box/packet
Put parmesan and tasty cheese (both in 2-3cm chunks) in to and 12 secs, speed 8. Set aside in a bowl.
Add half onion to and chop 10 secs, speed 8. Scrap down sides and repeat.
Add butter to and saute 3 mins, temp, 90 degrees,speed 2. Scrap down sides and add flour to . Set time 2 mins, temp 90 degrees and speed 1.5. Remove MC and slowly add your milk. Check consistency and if lumpy, set at 15 secs, temp 90 degrees and speed 6.
Remove lid and add cheeses, salt, drained tuna and stock to .
Set 1 min, temp 90 degrees and speed 1.
By now you pasta will be ready, drain and return it to teh saucepan.
Add your tuna sauce to teh saucepan and stir together.
Serve straight away
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon